Friday 8 February 2013

How I procrastinate

I'm a bit of a procrastinator. Just a bit. A little bit. A very little bit.

One way I avoid working, studying or even writing is grabbing a handful of chocolate bars, jumping online onto Youtube and watching a few funny videos. Yeah, just a few. Okay, not a few. A couple. Actually, it's more a few dozen.

Oh, all right. I can easily spend an hour or two re-watching videos that make me laugh. Since I try to spread happiness and laughter, I thought I'd share some videos that elicited either giggles or bales of laughter from me.

The first one is a compilation of animals being shot at and playing dead. I think the hamsters are the funniest.


The second one is guys acting like girls on Facebook. This one... um, maybe it should be rated PG because of the suggestive ending. In everyday terms, maybe you shouldn't watch it if you're under thirteen years old. But it's up to you, I'm not your mother.


This third one is David So, singing about his experiences with dating and diarrhoea. Warning: David swears so this should probably be rated PG as well. But, as we all know, everyone swears so what the heck-- watch the video!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment